Timeline : എന്റെ സോളോ ട്രിപ്പ് തള്ളുകൾ



My Travel Dairy  2022 (അഥവാ എന്റെ സോളോ ട്രിപ്പ് തള്ളുകൾ )

July 15th,2022 I Decided to write a Travel Blog based on my Travel Experience on My SOLO Trip.

4 Years Before on 2018, I spend Few days for an IELTS Training in Camford Academy,Trivandrum  & I was guided by Prof. Netto C & He conveyed me that An Ideal Write-up Should contain 4 levels, that is ; 

  1. Introduction, 
  2. Basic body, 
  3. Conclusion,
  4. Suggestions

I am trying to follow this pattern in my write-ups. My Vocabulary is not that much rich, so Please excuse.

Snap taken by a Biker Friend in Nemmara Nelliyampathy Road

By God's Grace, I Visited the following places in last 2 Months to create Memmories  🙌

  1. Palaruvi falls
  2. Kutralam falls
  3. Theni
  4. Cumbam Grape gardens 
  5. Sothupara Dam
  6. Thekadi Spice Gardens
  7. Sevalpatti Sunflower gardens
  8. Kuttikanam
  9. Alappuzha
  10. Kuttanad
  11. Mannaramala Temple
  12. Ambalapuzha
  13. Karingali Puncha Shanthitheeram
  14. Kandiyoor Mahadeva temple
  15. Sabarimala
  16. Gavi
  17. Kakki Dam
  18. Parunthumpara
  19. Jadayupara
  20. Meenpidipara
  21. Thirumullavaram Beach
  22. Aranmula Parthasarathi Temple
  23. Chettikulangara Temple
  24. Kadamakudi Island
  25. Cherai Beach
  26. Athirapalli
  27. Vazhachal
  28. Marakkapara Estate
  29. Sholayar Dam
  30. Valparai
  31. Karumala Balaji Temple
  32. Aliyar Dam
  33. Pollachi
  34. Coimbatore
  35. Adiyogi Isha Yoga center
  36. Nelliyampathi
  37. Thanneer mukkam
  38. Kumarakom
  39. Ela Veezha Poonchira
  40. Magic Planet at KINFRA Park
  41. Lulu Mall Trivandrum 


It was a Dream Trip and Travel with Nature heals everything 💯


I express My Hearty Thanks to My #Twinflame to Motivate me to Take Strong Decisions and She Let me Roam free like a Bird without Any Restrictions.

Also Expressing my Thanks to All Friends and Relatives for the Travel Guidance,Stay,Food and Travel Support.Many Strangers Also  Helped me, I don’t know the truth, but an invisible hand of Lord was with me in this Trip to protect me.



I also helped many loving hearts in this entire trip.Thank you my "Sweetheart" for giving this oppurtunity

      

"Happiness is not a destination, its a way of Life"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro ; ആമുഖം; മൺസൂൺ യാത്രയുടെ ഓർമ്മകൾ !

ഒരു ചായ കുടിക്കാൻ ഡ്രൈവ് പോയിട്ട് 6 ദിവസത്തെ ലോങ്ങ് ട്രിപ്പ് പോയ കഥ !

Stress Relief & Nutrition